In the course of a succession plan, Jens Matthießen, member of the Harder & Steenbeck group,
exclusively commissioned HANSE Consulting M&A to look for a strategic partner.
The company produces airbrush devices in their own factory. Their products are known around the world for their extremely high quality and precision.
The company’s shares were transferred to the ANEST IWATA Corporation, a company listed at the Japanese stock exchange. This was done in order to fully exploit the international potential of the brand.
Jens Matthießen will continue to advise the company.
HANSE Consulting M&A provided the following services, among others:
- Looking for investors and contacting them
- Creating a teaser and compiling an exposé
- Supervision of negotiations, esp. with regards to the structure of the transaction and prices
- Organizing and controlling due diligence
- Supervising the signing and closing processes